Why your baby needs a car seat?
Baby car seats are designed with the principle of saving your babies from serious injury during car crashes and other accidents. Therefore, it is crucial for you to install a seat for your little precious human in your vehicle. A record says that most of the children are dying due to car accidents and in order to save your baby from this, a baby car seat is the best option.
Not all babies are in same height and weight and so you have to choose one that fits your child perfectly so that you can reduce the chance of devastation.
1. Having a child, you should have a child seat in your automobile and it is one of the strict laws following in many states around the world. So, when it is applicable in your city, then go for installing one. When you are thinking to attach a baby seat, you have to consider a few things in your mind.
2. The first thing to pay attention to while choosing a baby car seat is, choose one that meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 213. If a seat that you are buying has number less than this, it should be avoided.
3. Next, it is must for you to know fixing a seat and also how to use the harness before placing your baby on it. You can go through the instructions that come with car seat.
4. Choosing one with high quality is a good idea so that you can have a peace of mind knowing that your kid is safe while you ride.
Types of baby car seats
Another thing that you should know is there are several types of seats and they are as follows:
1. Infant-Only Seats – This type of seat is best for just born babies and smaller infants.
2. Convertible seats – These seats can be placed in various positions and is relied on the age and size of your child. The best convertible car seat for travel can be converted to both front and rear facing seat.
3. Forward-Facing-Only Seats – They are suitable for toddlers and it is recommended for you to use this for kids who weigh greater than 10 kg.
Since baby bodies are not like adults, they are more vulnerable to injuries than bigger ones. Their bones are not fully developed and also their muscles are not formed. Therefore, it is a necessary to have a separate seat for kids....