One of the most difficult yet important decision in your life will be to choose a surrogate mother. There are many agencies available nowadays from where you can get the contact details of the person who is ready to undergo surrogacy. One of the most beautiful gift in our lives given by god will be children. Next to it will be a surrogate mother. A surrogate mother can gift the couple who are unable to carry their own child. It is important to concentrate on many things while choosing a surrogate mother.
- Know about the company or the agency from where you are getting a surrogate mother.
- Read reviews and process of selecting a surrogate for their agency.
- Check with your friends about the review status of the agency, in order to ensure the reviews are truly given by the customers.
- Try to communicate with the team regarding your need for a surrogate mother.
- Very importantly check the health and age of the person who is ready to undergo surrogacy.
- Decide the fee or compensation for their sacrifice.
There are many people who are into this surrogacy process for money. They made this service into a business. Hence it is important to know about the person first. The child will somehow possess some of the characteristics of the surrogate mother. Therefore the person should be well mannered and decent.
Health and age
This is really very important factor that you need to consider. The age range of a surrogate mother should not be below 21 and it should not be beyond 35 years. As the conceiving age of healthy mother lies between 21 and 40 years. It has to be considered. Also check and ensure their medical health to avoid complications in future. Ensure that the person does not have any serious illness which affects that baby.
First, discuss with your family when you are planning to get a surrogacy option and look for a good solution. Then decide the compensation and other things along with the agency to get your work done properly.